I am committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of website visitors.
This Policy is updated from time to time so please review this page regularly.
Information I Collect
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits, including pages viewed and the resources you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, provide your email address or use my consulting services.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
Information I Do Not Collect
If you’re using the secure PayPal Direct Debit SSL system to make purchases, please be aware I do not have access to any card details.
Cookies provide information about the website session activity of a visitor. I use Google Analytics cookies to gather information in order to assist in improving the website experience for you.
It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
I may gather information about your general internet use from use of the cookie.
Where used, these Analytics cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the “reject cookies” settings in your internet browser of choice.
Use of Your Information
I use the information that I collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to updates, improvements, products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing, (example, our email subscription list).
By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
I do my upmost to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted.
Though this has never happened I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically.
Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that I sell any or all of my business to the buyer
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To help with fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
On occasion I include links to third parties on this website.
Where I provide a link it does not mean I endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
Please also see the website disclaimer regarding third party vendors.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you. Please note I reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by providing you with the information.
Policy Last Updated 26th March 2015